

From September 1- 9 we were priviledged to have a baby girl in our home. She was a cute and slept very well. (Didn't take long naps but sure did well during the night, which is what really matters.) Again, Payton and Noah spoke of the desire to keep her. Owen joined in saying he wanted to adopt her too. Owen loved giving her kisses. However, any baby we foster here is already going through the adoption process and we are only the half-way home. You may think this is tougher on the baby to adjust to the new changes, but it is something they will have to get used to anyway. Your right, it is tough on us. I cried when I had to say good-bye to Kei-Li. But, having the baby leave the orphanage and live in a families home opens up space in the orphanage for another new baby that needs help. I enjoyed dressing her up and fixing her wild hair in plastic bands and bows.
No comments:
Post a Comment