Tuesday, August 14, 2007

the boys in their new yard


Here are some fun pictures of the boys in their new yard. This was our first day fixing up the place the way we want it before going on vacation to Arizona- June 22, 2007. Above they are playing Power Rangers on their mini-basketball court. Previous owners had put in the slab of cement. It's shaded nicely by trees. No, we aren't cutting those down.



3 comments:

Natalie Que said...

Hey Bev! So good to hear from you, no I didn't know about your blog, I am almost sure about it. So cute, I love the pink! I knew you guys moved home, I didn't know you were moving to Arizona is it? Please send me an update on what is going on and your house and where you live and what you are thinking! How is Greg's job, is he working for someone new? Next time you are in Utah, let's get together! (Sorry, we don't have much occasion to go to AZ...) Talk to you soon!

Britta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britta said...

Sorry we missed you in Arizona. Your property looks awesome- not quite the same as where I live. Glad to see your blog updated. Hope things are getting back into a routine. Have fun paying for a mortgage like the rest of us!