Monday, January 21, 2008

traditions


Awesome weather means get outside and play!! So we often visited parks and school playgrounds. An Arizona tradition!

(I loved having fresh citrus and greens to eat straight from my parents and siblings back yards, too!!)







Opening presents with the Fuller Family, tradition! Thank you grandma and papa Fuller.





Below: The Fuller Family Grandchildren, minus one more that was born on Jan. 12th, 2008. Meili will be featured in next years photo. (No, it is not the name of our adopted daughter- although I wish I could say she is ours, but my sister- Susan- had their fourth and final child, their third daughter and she has yes, a very Asian name.) 14 total

A delicious tradition my sisters have that we delighted sharing with was dipping graham crackers and fruit in chocolate!!!

1 comment:

Kari V. said...

Wow your kids have gotten so big