Tuesday, October 05, 2010

September

I think this month flew by without much pictures.
So I am going to list somethings which I hope to add pictures to later.

Football games and school started the end of August, then:

Sept. 2- Greg and my 15th Anniversary (went to the temple, ate out for lunch)

Sept. 8- My 37th Birthday (ate out at Chili's- yipee no dishes)

Greg has had alot of tennis matches and a tournament and is now #3 on the tennis ladder at work! At the end of Sept. Greg had a week business trip (we ate out at Denny's- which I really don't like- yuck); I've been busy with my new calling in Relief Society - Monday meetings, service, and new teacher training meetings; Boy Scout/ Cub Scouts began; I'm trying to jog more again- finally feeling better and running without injuries; homework, back to school nights; ear problems getting resolved finally- I have fungus in my left ear- yuck!

Oct. General Conference and Gray's birthday weekend, in-laws visiting. Miniture golf, air soft guns, lunch at The Green Turtle, football games- Gray scored 3 touchdowns!
News of Greg's folks getting sealed in temple come Thanksgiving! I'm searching internet to find tickets for Christmas holiday but its only looking expensive and we are out of frequent flyer miles. Maybe we will just stay here and get a dog.?? Any poodle mix for me- cost more but years without fur/ hair all over the house would be worth it!

Now its time to rotate clothes, colder weather is here and I've got to dig out pants and sweatshirts from boxes so my house is a reck during this process. (Washing blankets to put back on their beds.) My list of to-do's is growing faster than I can keep up so now my office and various places of the house are clutter again, hard for me to keep up! Oh well, time goes by too fast to have a spotless house! (I still like our home, community and life here in Maryland.) We are into our 4th year here, a new record for us!

No comments: