Monday, September 12, 2011

Hershey Park 8-12-11

Here are those pictures from later Aug. into Sept. 
By the way, we were very fortunate not to loose power for more than 4 hours one day; and we didn't have trouble with flooding!  Praise the Lord!

  WE all did Comet, Sooperdooperlooper, Coal Cracker, then I joined the crazies on Great Bear once and that was it -I had a headache.  We did some waterpark stuff since it was summer and a hot day, but I wasn't really impressed with it mostly because it was so crowded.  The later half of the day we split up because Greg, Gray, Tyler, and Owen wanted to do more rollercoaster rides and did most of them even the Farenheit!  Noah, Payton and I enjoyed the wave pool, slides, train ride around park (over a zoo)  and chocolate tour.   It was a fun day!
Gray and Owen's friend Tyler joined us to Hershey Park. Do you see Greg on the Bear below? 4th from left.










No comments: