Sunday, April 22, 2012
April - Spring Break
Savannah got everyone climbing trees.
Some great picture of the kids outside in D.C. Check out the limo and cherry blossoms!
How cold is it, Noah?
Behind the wheel by himself!!!
Fiona found a bone!
Fun for everyone on grandpa's property!!
Thanks Grandpa!!
April started with general conference and a visit from some dear friends from Utah. The Anderton family. It was a pleasure to visit with them eventhough we didn't have much time as I would have liked. Thanks Ginger and Ryan for coming over Sunday; I still captured some pictures of our time in DC with Savannah while everyone else was in the Holocaust Museum. I took Fiona our dog, big mistake. It wasn't that pleasant for her and for me. She doesn't like new environments. However, when we went up to NY to be with Greg's folks for Easter she got along great on their property and hanging out at grandma's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment