Tuesday, November 06, 2007

school projects and MChat

Don't scroll down for the pictures yet. Let's play a game. Owen has some fun monthly book reports. October he had to dress up like a character from his book and provide at least 6 sentence clues of who his character is. Read the clues and then guess who he is before you see the picture!

1. I am huge, bigger than a house.
2. I am made of metal.
3. I have a twin brother.
4. I work for the good.
5. I am an alien, I don't come from earth.
6. I traveled through space searching for the Allspark.
7. I can transform into a truck.
Who am I?



OPTIMUS PRIME (Our boxes sure are coming in handy!)


Another bug project for Noah! He did this last year in first grade, but it was so fun he doesn't mind doing it again. (Of course, mom helped with these projects because she never had this much fun in elementary school!)

Noah chose to do the bee fly! Can you tell? Isn't it a perfect resemblance!

Every Friday I have started the tradition with our boys that we do a group chat- MomChats. We record in a journal how the week went, making sure we write down important or significant things we would like to remember and reflect on. Every week goes by so fast! It is a good way for us to appreciate what we have learned, done, etc. I usually make sure we have a special snack. This picture is a little bright, sorry. The boys are enjoying shaved ice with cotton candy syrup! Yum! -Thanks Grandma for the electric ice shaver kit.


No comments: