Payton has begun loosing teeth! His brothers almost ruined the idea of the tooth-fairy but Payton didn't care because he just wants the money, he doesn't care who gives it to him. After getting the money the next day and finding his tooth gone he said, "I want to keep my tooth, where did it go? " I tried to explain it but he didn't get it (because in his mind I am the tooth fairy), so now he is really confused and thinks maybe there is a tooth fairy and she isn't mom. Poor boy, should I tell him? Nah, I hope he keeps his childhood dreams and imagination. Children grow up too fast! My baby has lost his first tooth! (July 10th, his special day!) He is wearing Grandpa Gams earmuff protectors (gosh, I don't know the name???) just to be silly.
3 comments:
Ya. EJ and TJ are loudmouths about the toothfairy too and so it has been hard for my younger kids to believe in it. Why do the older ones have to spoil it for the little guys. :)
I can't believe payton is so old. I remember him when he was a little baby. Time flies!
Thanks for your input on DC. Fun to see how much all your boys have grown.
Hey Bev is that you? It's me Mary Fa (Tuihalangi.......)The slowest girl in cross country that you would cheer on. Love seeing your pics and Blogg Can I add you?
Post a Comment