Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sara's birthday

Tues., Oct. 27th, was my sister, Sara's birthday. We took her out to eat to Panda Express, one of her favorites. Later, she got a new haircut, which you can see in the third picture below. She is looking good, and getting her appetite back!! Happy Birthday sis, I love you!

Joseph, above, gets tired of sitting in a restaruant so I took him for a walk and to test pictures outside, with my new camera! (I got a Nikon Coolpix S630, with 7x Optical zoom, 12 megapixels. So far I am satisfied.)

Uncles Tom and Sergio from Michigan came and celebrated! Yes, just for Sara's birthday! (Okay, for Cristy's wedding too!)





Our dear friend Robyn, who had set up this birthday lunch. Thanks girlfriend, or should I say sister. You are a blessing to us all. Love ya!


My sister Meloney and her two children also joined us. I'll get their pics next... in the wedding shots.





No comments: