
I was fasinated with Boston. I think I favor it over New York because of its cleanliness and charm. I took alot of pictures.
Boston is dotted with Dunkin Donuts. I think the tour guide said there are over 2000 of them!
So much great history here in Boston. This was our founding fathers club or lodge, still in use today.
Cheese!
The Dry Dock.
USS Constitution
Bunker Hill Monument
Old North Church on the right side, in both pictures above and beneath. 
Were it all began... Land of Liberty and Home of the Brave!

An old dock.
The boys did enjoy the boat ride, eventhough their faces show strange looks of gratitude. Its just the sun in their eyes! Really! 
My postcard picture of Boston. There are multimillion dollar homes built on the water along the edge of Boston Harbor. Incredible!
Fun old buildings at the oldest dock.
Old custom house.
In South Market where we ate lunch. I can imagine my dad maybe eating here before he went overseas as a Marine. A spectacular place full of history, with fun and at times odd entertainment outside. We saw a guy in a kilt riding a unicicle and playing a bagpipe! I'll have to find that picture, must be on our video camera.
1 comment:
I LOVE Boston! That was one of my favorite places to visit. How exciting to do such a fun trip of the New England states. It's so pretty there. How are you guys doing? Are the kids back in school yet? Kaiden just started preschool this week and is loving it. It's nice to have some time with Easton, since he doesn't get one-on-one time very often. Hope you guys are all doing well.
Post a Comment