Monday, August 30, 2010

New Hampshire - July 25- July 30/ Hampton Beach

We stayed in NH from Sat. midnight /Sunday a.m. til Friday morning. The children all loved the beach and went twice a day. I went once a day. The water was so cold that it hurt until you were numb and then, of course, couldn't feel your toes! I had to bounce around to keep blood flowing. Garrin and Noah didn't seem to feel as cold as the rest of us. Thanks Nate and Dar for a great time! The boys want us to drive up again next summer!

We did do one day trip into Boston, I think it was Tuesday. Thursday, I think, we went into Maine, up to Kittery area and Perkins Cove. (pics not on this post) Happy Anniversary, Nate and Darlou!

Cousins are cool, including the dog- Jack!

When they weren't at the beach they were playing games! They all got along so well, even our boys didn't fight! Bliss!







What do you have there Owen? Oh, yeah, sand wars! We didn't let that last long. We did go hunting for crabs once and found - oh i can't recall- at least 13 and one was as big as my hand.



Garrin tanning.






Gray warming up.






Noah and Payton playing tag.






Sand wars part 2, after being burried.




Beach Brothers


I didn't bring the camera to the beach but one time and Alia wasn't there, so unfortunately I didn't get her in a beach picture.








No comments: