Everyone got a dessert, cake, pecan pie, chocolate moose dessert.
Anyway... below are pictures of my parents oldest and youngest grandchildren, both grandsons.
Gray had some nice bonding moments with his cousin Bentley. They are about 12 1/2 years apart.

Gray also entertained MayLi sometimes; here he is taking her for a ride in her favorite chair.
Oh, my sister Susan's family has a chocolate lab. If they plan to breed her, which they do, we plan to get one of her puppies! So, maybe next Christmas we will get a puppy!
Games- Mexican Train or Chicken Foot- Greg likes to alternate the two to make life more interesting!
Monopoly! Payton and Dari are at the perfect age and they took advantage of it!
Other past times: hand held games on dad's IPod, computer games, Xbox or PS2 games (thanks to Uncle Al's systems and big t.v.) and movies.

Lounging around looking stuffed-no I mean sexy.

Did I already mention that we ate so much while in AZ. I'm surprised I didn't have to buy new pants before we left.
Happy couple!
Entertainment from Leah was an ongoing thing because she loved to play and sing. (usually the same songs... she is a cutie)
Did I say we liked to lounge around?!
Okay, we did get outside but I often forgot the camera. So, I have very few pictures of us outside. I'll get that loaded up next posting when I find my camera. So far all these pics have come from my dad's camera because my camera has been having issues.
Gray also entertained MayLi sometimes; here he is taking her for a ride in her favorite chair.
Lounging around looking stuffed-no I mean sexy.
Did I already mention that we ate so much while in AZ. I'm surprised I didn't have to buy new pants before we left.
Outdoor activities to remember: Wagon rides to Lindberg Elementary for playground fun, using new scooters, playing basketball and football. We went to the High school a couple of times to play tennis, fb, exercise-jogged, and airgun wars. Harris park we tried to play frisbee golf but it was crowded so we went to the high school for that. (Hiked- as seen in previous posting.) We also went to a park near Cristy's home behind Polar Ice. We met Robyn Chapman there, with Vanessa and her friend Colton. We played volleyball and fb. It was nice to visit Robyn even though she was busy during the holidays with her own family. I also got to see Tina Hansen once, we met at the Superstition Springs mall. (When I come in May, I will plan to visit some more girlfriends.)
I went and saw my sister Sara's old house. It was desserted & sad looking. They moved to Montana so we never saw them this time in Az; maybe next summer we will get to Montana. (I took pictures of their old house.. just for memory sake.)
No comments:
Post a Comment