It was a nice, easy hike. We even brought our dog, Fiona.
more children I have babysat in the past- my friend Chris Daly's two youngest.
Fiona is getting older and sleeping more;) She loves this chair. It's her chair.
Visiting teaching companion Ify Iroanya & her children.
Below is Klondike January 2013
Payton with Hayden. SpongeBob is one of their favorites.
I spy Drew Rigby, Isaiah Iroanya
Jon Iroanya
This was a separate event. I took Payton and Hayden with me to walk the dog down towards our towns railroad tracks. Its a great walk and when the sky is blue it is good to get out. 1/2013
they are pretending to be the beaver that cut down this tree:)
awesome railroad tracks- sometimes we find coal underneath the tracks
playing with ice- I think Hayden ate some too- yuck!
Noah and Payton wanted a picture with our wards star- Football player for Baltimore Ravens, Brother Dennis Pita. Now in the fall of 2013 Bro. Pita is not playing because of a hip injury and him and his wife, Mataya, teach Noah's Sunday school class.
Earlier this year Owen had 2 teeth removed, top molars. Not feeling too good here. Yeah, he has braces too. After Gray had his removed we started with Owen.
I can't recall if I posted anything about Gray getting his braces off. Look at that great smile!
Once when Noah went on a camping trip with his troop- the one time his dad also joined for an over-nighter- is when Noah hit his head and had to get stitches. oooooo, ouch!
Another little man I have babysat for, but not so much. Dominic is Destin and Shaun's brother. They are our neighbors and close friends with Payton. Miss Shannon and her hubby (Jon) got married this year. A lot going on in their family this year. I just help out a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment