Monday, January 15, 2007

Christmas Day 2006

Merry Christmas!
We had a wonderful holiday. We hope you did too. Unfortunately, we don't have pictures of everything we did. (Like having a Christmas Eve party with our dear friends the Andertons.) But here are some pictures of Christmas day. I am sure you can see the pictures speak for themselves.






I do want to publish a BIG THANK YOU to family and friends who made our children's Christmas a fun surprise. We all are very grateful! Thanks!

(On a side note, I helped at the missionaries Christmas party which was at the boys school - Taipei American School. I helped Camille Jolley barbeque the meats and then watched the Shaffer's little girl, while her parents finished serving the missionaries. The boys tried out their new toys at the school in the meantime. Here is Elnorra eating while the boys play PS2.)

2 comments:

christy said...

glad you had a good christmas. go bills! my boys want ravens jerseys. i guess they promote the ravens at school. we never watch sports.

Anonymous said...

Dear Bev,
Thanks again for helping us out on Christmas day! It wasw such a belssing for both Elnorra and us to have her playing at your house rathern than getting in our way at the dinner.
Love and hugs,
Windy