

February flew by fast with a housefull of sick kids and parents. I started the strep-throat that passed through each child except Payton and Noah. Now, in March Payton and Noah have a cough and cold but so far clear of the strep.
We managed to fit in a short trip to New York over President's weekend to visit with Greg's folks again. This picture of the boys and our family is from that.
We came back and had a Valentine's Party with our neighborhood friends. (I don't think I have a picture for that, unfortunatley.) We played fun games inside, shared jokes, made a bird feeder craft and ate lunch together. It was a good way to get to know our neighbors better. I hope to do this again soon.
So, even though our boys didn't get Chinese New Year vacation this year, they did get lots of days off in February due to sickness, Presidents day, Primary voting day, 1/2 days and snow days. I think it all add up to 6 days off or more in Februrary!
Now its near Easter and there is not much else to add or share. Our baseketball season is just about to end with Gray's last playoff game. Owen and Noah ended with a win although they had a very tough season in basketball because their team was the youngest out of all the teams. They don't pick from a hat, so many of the coaches choose their team players and know how to stack a good team- talk about not fair!!!
Baseball season has begun with practices and only Payton and Noah are signed up for that. Gray and Owen will take a brake so they will start fresh for soccer this summer.
(I'll add more sport pictures soon.)
6 comments:
I LOVE New York. Glad you all had a good time. I can't believe how BIG and charming the boys look! You guys are such a cute family.
good to see a new post! sorry you guys were sick. have a happy easter! It's still kind of cold for easter here.
I'm sorry you guys were so sick last month, we've been hit with it this month. That's great you guys got to go to New York, and your Valentine's party sounded really fun!
Hey! We miss you guys. I glad you posted again. Sound like the month we had in february, everyone was sick with something. I can't believe how much your boys have grow. It's going by tooo fast! Hope you have a great Easter.
I had no idea you guys had been so sick. I guess because you just keep on going no matter what! Let me know next time so I can bring you some soup! :)
Sorry to hear you had all the sickness. We can relate though! Have a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment