
Okay, I know your tired of catching up with me. We have done alot this summer and I'm only into mid July. So, I was sad to say buy to Robyn early Sunday. Responsible me went to church while she and her crew went to the beach to spend time at the Atlantic ocean, Ocean City, Maryland. Well, Monday, I caught up with her at Assagteague Island and I must say it was a good choice. Ocean City is so commercialized and crowded that I truely enjoyed being at Assagteague Island. I caught up with Robyn, even better! So, we spent Monday at the beach there! We spent the night in our car, Robyn and her three had a tent. It was expensive just doing that! We saw many horses on the island, a fawn, and horseshoe crab. WE all had fun!!! We said our final farewells there- Tuesday a.m., July 21st. Again, I'll have to add some pictures from her camera once she sends them to me. I have video of us but that's always a pain to download.
No comments:
Post a Comment