Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mt. Humphrey's Peak - Flagstaff

I wish it was this sunny the day we hiked Mt. Humphrey's. This spectacular picture is from the internet, I just googled it. (Now, if I could only get a camera that would take pictures like this!)
The only picture we took was with Isaac at the beginning of the hike. I guess we got busy with helping the children along the stormy trail that we forgot to take more pictures. We never reached the summit because of the lightning, hail storm. Nevertheless, it was a hike to remember! I'm sure we will make it to the summit next time!

So, the Grand Canyon and Mt. Humphrey's Peak was a two day, one night trip. On the way home we stopped at Montazuma's Well. The pics in the next posting are of that. We also stopped at Beaver Creek too cool off but didn't get pics of that.

No comments: