Saturday, July 25, 2009

Back in AZ - some birthdays

Payton's birthday was back in June, just before school ended. I almost forgot to post it because the pictures are hidden amongst many others.
Payton is 7. I can't believe my baby is 7. tears... cry....

Look at this cheerful, toothless cutey! Happy Birthday Payton!


After 3 weeks gone in Az, I came back to a very fruitful garden! It has grown even more than this believe it or not. I've had to put more support beams up because the tomatoe branches were all over the ground. Luckily, its been rather dry for Maryland and all tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers and peppers are fine! Now my problem is with some darn animals. I'm not sure if its deer or skunk or ???



We flew out just before Daniella had her birthday. Happy 5th pretty girl. We miss you!




No comments: