Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Anniversary / Labor Day weekend in NY

The boys love visiting their cousins in NY. I'm glad we were able to reunite this time. Usually we meet for Thanksgiving and 4th of July, but we were in AZ for the 4th this year.

Mason is a sophmore in high school, great soccer player; and Nolan is freshman in college building on his artistic talents. We always get together for some football and Wii games when we hang out. I must say, the Guitar Hero was fun!

Below: Garrin and Alia loving the pool. They're from New Hampshire so when its 80 degree's its hot enough to swim. They were in the pool more than my boys!



Owen is getting ready to strike grandpa with the wet ball. Look at that fun smile!

Grandpa is getting him back! Noah running after trouble!
(Notice the tent. We slept in it while there. We put blow up mattresses in and that helped. But my biggest problem is that I get up to use the restroom two times too many and it takes me awhile to get back to sleep. The weather was great for camping out!)



Noah hugging Lady. She is as old as he is! 9 years





Having fun in the sun! Always a joy to spend time with the Gams in NY.



Greg and I had our Anniversary before Labor Day weekend this year. Sometimes it falls on Labor Day weekend. We celebrated 14 years! Greg got me these roses! Aren't they gorgeous! We spent our night working on the damaged basement while 3 of the boys were at boy scouts, yipee! We did have a date lunch at Chilies a couple days later!! We do a good job working together on projects. I'll get some pics of the finished basement soon. There is just one last section to do!









No comments: