
Discussing who's cutting what. Our yard is almost an acre, on a hill and it takes a good 2 hours to finish (with the tractor). I did it all myself once with the push mower and it took just over 4 hours! Never doing that again!
So glad our big boys can help!
Peach, pink, red and white Azaleas in the backyard.
My favorite pictures below: Our American flag hanging off the front porch with the Bleeding Heart under it, very fitting; and the bird's nest on our front porch light. Some birds started building one there last year and I destroyed it, thinking its not a good idea for it to be there. This year they totally finished the nest and I let it be. If they actually lay and hatch eggs there it will be neat to experience. I just hope that neighborhood cat doesn't get it!



No comments:
Post a Comment