Friday, July 01, 2011

catching up! - Jan. & Feb. 2011



In Feb. Neal came for a visit when returning to AZ. We celebrated his birthday too!



Maggie is the more coorperative one that deals with the tricks the boys like to do with their hampsters. Yes, her name is Maggie, she is the younger of the two. Lisa is the older, whiter one. Greg came up with the names and we all liked it. (Yes, like Maggie and Lisa from the Simpsons.)







sharing with our neighbors

fun maze for the hampsters to play in!





The boys love their new hampsters. Aren't these cute pictures?!!

Payton stayed warm inside and got creative!









Klondike derby - Noah's 3rd time and Payton's potentional 1st but he got sick. I was with Noah all day and enjoyed it until 1 p.m. and I just got sick of waiting in lines in the cold! So many lines to do each activity/ event! Bro. Lee is their den leader, he is always calm; great guy to have around with crazy boys that try to keep themselves entertained in cold snow and waiting in lines!









here is Payton but where is Owen!! I can't remember why I don't have pics of him in the snow. Im sure he was with us.

posing on their snowman that they destroyed

Noah loves it, can you tell?!!



winter wonderland! We always love it and with the right equipment its lots of fun! Gray had fun on Tyler's board. I returned ours, it was a piece of junk - very poor quality.





he climbed trees to get out of it!



blurry but shows Payton up to his hips in snow








Owen is 12 now! We have another priesthood holder in our home! He is no longer in primary and is enjoying being with the youth in our ward, minus his brother- Gray.



After our trip to AZ we came back to celebrate Greg and Owen's birthdays, get pet hampsters, and shovel or play in snow! Noah had klondike Derby in Jan. Payton got sick and couldn't join him but I did. In February, Greg's brother, Neal, had a month vacation in NY and past through MD. This mini chihuahua is my sister, Sara's, old puppy. Neal named her Mariah. I think that is too pretty for a dog but whatever. (pics above)

No comments: