Friday, July 01, 2011

May 2011 - Bev's AZ trip

In mid May, after Mother's Day, I went to AZ for my brother's graduation and a reunion with my family. Below are pics from a park we went to because my niece, Leah had a t-ball game. The rest of the cousins spent some time at the playground. The rocking bumble bee was a favorite!





























Below are most of my sisters. Meloney, Sara who came down from Montana, and Susan.


Above Sara's daughters are dancing at Uncle Al's graduation party.


Susan and I posing while we wait for the convocation ceremony.


Al, the graduate surrounded by his proud sisters. Sara's daughter got sick so she was at my mom's house waiting for our return.





While in AZ, I got a haircut. I like this new length and have received many complements. I think I will be keeping it this way for a while. Yes, I probably look more like my mom now, and what a great lady to resemble!


My parents received their mission call just prior to my visit. They left early July to visit family in Utah and report to the MTC on July 4th. After 10 days training there, they flew to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. They are very busy and happy now fulfilling their dream and serving Christ in a new land.

My brother, Al, moved to Utah also late June because he got a job doing what he hoped to do and what he went to college for. He is lucky or should I say blessed. He's working on microchips that go in cell phones, etc.




No comments: